The Student Information Systems (SIS) department oversees the daily operations of the District’s student information systems (Synergy and Edvantage Data Warehouse). Some of these daily operations include:
- Submit files for various reporting functions: ADM, ADA, SPED, Title I/II/III/IV, Homeless, NCLB, etc.
- Provide support for StudentVUE, ParentVUE, LessonVUE, TeacherVUE, Gradebook, and the Assessment Module in Synergy
- Develop/organize Synergy training and support for all registrars and attendance clerks
- Manage the uploading of data into the data warehouse
- Provide data warehouse training and support to principals, APs, and other users
- Assist schools and departments to generate student data needed for projects, state/federal reporting, grants, school improvement efforts, etc.