Butterfield Community Activities Council
What Does BCAC Do For Butterfield?
- Buys Materials for Students and Teachers
- Plans Social Activities
- Support Student Recognition Programs
- Pays for Fine Arts Programs and Science Programs
- Supports Technology Needs
- Assist Families
What Can You Do To Help?
- Campbell Soup labels
- Box Tops for Education
Your Fry's V.I.P. Card
Each year you will need to re-enroll your VIP card to support Butterfield. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Fry’s Community Rewards Program webpage.
- Click on Sign In. (Create an account if you don’t already have one.)
- Type your e-mail address and password, then click Sign in.
- Click on My Account, at the top of the page.
- Scroll down the page to the Community Rewards section.
- If no organization is listed, click the Enroll button. Type Butterfield to search for us. Select our name and click the Enroll button.
- If Butterfield is already listed, click the edit button and re-type our name to re-enroll your card and keep your support active.
Thank you for supporting Butterfield Elementary Students with your Fry’s card.
BCAC Board Members
- Darci Jarrold
- Vice President
- Mackenzie Romriell
- Lori Bertron
- Jyll Crook
- Volunteer/Activities Coordinator
- Kelly Pitchitino
- Fundraising Chairperson(s)
- Theresa Mace
- Celeste Duitman
- Chrissy Blank
- Teacher Reps
- Suzy Quiroz
- Mary Hagedorn
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Rebecca Granger
Join us at 6:00pm in the library for our monthly BCAC meetings. Everyone is welcome!