2023-2024 School Open Enrollment Capacity Information
Information current as of 12/14/23.
The 2023-24 open enrollment capacity information will be posted in September following MUSD Governing Board approval. The information below reflects open enrollment capacity from the 2022-23 school year.
Estes Elementary Open Enrollment Capacity
Register at any Marana school, no matter where you live.
Marana schools offers many choices in education for students and their families. Open enrollment applications are approved on an ongoing basis, and open enrollment begins in December of the prior school year. While most schools in the District will have space for open enrollment students, some grade levels or campuses will have closed enrollment because of growing student populations.
Apply for Open Enrollment
- Open Enrollment is for students who wish to attend an MUSD school where they do NOT live in the school’s attendance boundaries.
- Only students who reside outside of a school’s attendance boundaries need to apply for open enrollment.
- A student who currently attends a District school through open enrollment does not have to complete an open enrollment application for the subsequent school year as long as they remain at the same school.
Apply for Current School Year (2023-24) Open Enrollment!
Apply for 2024-25 Open Enrollment!
- Review the guidelines to apply for open enrollment (above). Make sure you qualify!
- Complete the 2024-2025 Open Enrollment Application
- Open Enrollment first review begins 2/1/24. Families will be notified by 2/28/24.
- After 2/1/24, applications will be continuously reviewed. Families can expect a response within approximately three business weeks from submitting their application.
In compliance with ARS 15-816, families can view open enrollment capacity for each site. This data will be updated every 12 weeks per legislative requirement and hence may be subject to change prior to any revision at the 12-week mark.
View MUSD's Open Enrollment Policy by searching for policy JFB in the MUSD Policy Manual. These guideline are provided as set for in ARS 15-816 and ARS 15-816.01. View MUSD's Open Enrollment Policy in Spanish.
Contact Christine Hrutkay via email or call (520) 682-4757. You may also contact the administrative office of the school the student desires to attend.