The Marana Unified School District will integrate technology into the school curriculum in order to maximize student engagement in collaborative learning environments, foster utilization of current resources, and cultivate a competitive edge for our students.
The Marana School District will through the effective use of technology provide a variety of learning experiences so that every student and staff member believes and achieves the vision that:
- Every student can learn and graduate our system with knowledge and skills that equal or exceed those of any in the world
- Every student is ready to enter the work force successfully
- Every student will develop and achieve their personal vision
- Safe and Healthy Environments
- Use leading edge technology and technology related tools to provide for the safety and welfare for all students and staff members within the Marana Unified School District.
- Effective Use of Resources
- Research opportunities to provide cutting edge technology resources and programs.
- Effective Communication
- Design and implement a system to continually update and provide access to all District policies.
- All employees are trained in the use of the technology resources that are available to them and have full access to those technology resources.