Stay Informed ... Stay Connected ... Sign Up Today!
A secure Parent/Student/District Connection Online, anytime, at your convenience.
MUSD Connection, is a secure Web-based tool, which provides MUSD parents and students the ability to view student information such as class assignments, grades, course history, attendance, and health information from the convenience of any computer or mobile device, 24-hours a day.
3 Simple Steps:
Logon. Sign Up. You're Connected!
- Access the MUSD Portal - You will be directed to a page where you will "Login" or "Activate My Account".
- Activate your account: Enter your first and last name, along with your secure User Activation Key (contact your child's school to obtain your User Activation Key - one key for all children enrolled in District).
- Enter a user name and password, along with a valid email address. A valid email address is required to activate your MUSD Connection account. You can now view information for all of your students at the same time.
MUSD encourages parents to participate in MUSD Connection to enhance their involvement in their child's education. Add this page to your favorites, and revisit often to login to your now existing account.
Apps Now Available for the iPhone™/iPod Touch™/Droid™
Students and parents can now access MUSD Connection quickly and easily anytime, anywhere by downloading the ParentVue or StudentVue applications from their applicable market place.
- Download the “ParentVue” or “StudentVue” Edupoint Education Systems application at the Droid “Market Place” or Apple “iTunes Store” for free.*
- After Downloading, type in the following District URL: https://genesis.maranausd.org, then enter your User Name and Password (same user name and password as MUSD Connection).
These applications are not developed or supported by MUSD.
For questions or concerns, contact email@example.com
*Student or Parent need to have their MUSD Connection account already activated with a valid username & password (Account cannot be pending activation).