Transcript Request

  • Students can make transcript requests through the registrar’s office by filling out a transcript request form or by calling the school. 

    If you are under 18, you will need to have a parent/guardian sign the form. Once this form is filled out, signed, and returned to the registrar, it will be sent to your requested location(s). You can also choose to pick up official transcripts. 

    The registrar is located across the hall from the counseling office. Transcript requests are free.