2020-2021 Estes Second Grade Supply List
Although MUSD provides necessary items to support the curriculum, many students enjoy having their own supplies.
- 1 plastic school supply box (Mrs. Galvan’s class only)
- 1-inch binder (Mrs. Layton’s and Mrs. Willett’s class only)
- 1 box of Crayola 24 count crayons
- 2 spiral notebooks or composition books (wide ruled)
- 2 red two-pocket folder
- 1 pair of headphones (earbuds do not work well for smaller ears)
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 2 box of 10 classic colored Crayola washable markers
- 24 sharpened #2 pencils (Ticonderoga are preferred)
- 1 package of Paper Mate pink erasers
- 5 Elmer’s glue sticks
- 2 bottles of Elmer’s glue
- 1 box of colored pencils
- 2 packages of Water Color paints
- 1 box of Band-Aids
- 8 low-odor black dry erase markers (Expo are preferred)
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 box of gallon size Zip-Loc bags
- 1 box of sandwich size Zip-Loc bags
Donations that are always welcome throughout the year for our crafts and projects: Reams of copy paper, colored pencils, Sharpies, felt, glue sticks, dry erase markers, and index cards.
Your child should have a backpack for bringing their homework and any notes between home and school. (Do not bring rolling backpacks to school, we have limited space in the classroom and they do not fit on the hooks in the classroom). Please be sure your child’s name is written with permanent marker on their backpacks, lunch boxes, water bottles and jackets. Thank you for helping with the school supplies. I look forward to working with you and your child over the coming year. I hope to see you at the Meet and Greet!
The Second Grade Team