Fourth Grade Suggested Supply List
***Although Marana Unified provides necessary items to meet the curriculum, many students enjoy having their own supplies. The following is a list of items which are helpful in Fourth Grade.
- Earbuds or headphones labeled with student’s name (Headphones are preferred. Students will be using these in class, almost daily.)
- 2 packs of Ticonderoga #2 pencils
- 1 package of glue sticks
- 4-8 dry erase markers- Expo brand is recommended
- Two pockets folders 1 of each color- red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple (If purchasing the paper folders we suggest purchasing 2 of each folder to have an extra on hand at school in case it tears)
- One pack of colored pencils or markers
- 1-2 reams of copy paper
- 2 pkgs. College ruled lined paper
- 3 college ruled spiral bound notebooks
- 1 pencil box
- 2 Boxes of Tissues
- 2-4 Disinfecting wipes
Thank You For All You Support!
Mrs. Barger, Mrs. Basaldua & Mrs. Kiecolt