Welcome to second grade. We are very excited to meet our incredible second graders! Each classroom will have an incredible theme! We can’t wait for you to see it! These are the necessary supplies your child will need to bring. Please feel free to bring them on open house.
- Box of crayons
- Box of colored pencils
- 5 glue sticks
- 3 ring binder - 1 inch
- Dry erase markers - black
- 3 boxes of pencils
- 3 spiral notebooks
- Over the ear headphones (not earbuds, please_
- 2 boxes tissue
- Water bottle
WISH List - Any donations of the following that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
- Astrobright paper / carstock
- Permanent markers
- Construction paper
- Classic markers
- Gift cards: Target, Walmart, Amazon (for class supplies)
Welcome to second grade. We are very excited to meet our 2nd grade squad! Each classroom will have a Toy Story theme! We can’t wait for you to see it! These are the necessary supplies your child will need to bring. Please feel free to bring them on open house.
- Over the ear headphones (not earbuds)
- Colored pencils
- One box of crayons
- Two boxes of tissue
- Dry erase markers (at least ten– preferably Expo black)
- Five glue sticks
- Three boxes of pencils (Please no pencil sharpeners or refillable pencils)
- Any donations of the following that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
- 18”x12” white construction paper
- White or colored cardstock
- Gallon, quart and/or sandwich sized Ziploc bags
- Small toys for the goodie box Markers (not dry erase)
- Gift certificates to Michaels, Walmart, and Office Max are always appreciated! These will be used for classroom supplies.
You are welcome to bring a water bottle to school since it will be hot when school starts. We are asking that you bring a note from your parent on the first day letting us know where you will go after school. We will also need to know what your regular after school schedule will be. Please make sure you bring either a lunch or lunch money. We will see you soon!