2020-2021 Ironwood 6th Grade Supply List
I hope that you have had a great summer vacation and that you were able to spend time relaxing with your loved ones. I am so excited to be your teacher this year. We can look forward to many fun and exciting activities during our time together.
The sixth grade at Ironwood is structured as a transitional bridge between elementary school and junior high. Emphasis will be placed on strengthening both behavior and academic skills necessary to ensure success. There will be many exciting activities and special events throughout the year to help you achieve those goals.
Planners will be given out the first day of school. All sixth grade students are expected to bring their planners home every afternoon and to school again the next day.
- 4 single subject spiral notebooks
- 2 composition books
- Pencils – can be mechanical, but must provide own replacement lead
- 2-3 dry erase markers
- Crayons and/or Colored pencils
- Water Bottle with student’s name on it. Please bring full of water every day.
- Small snack to have during our short break in the morning. (6th grade does not get a morning recess, however we do give a 5-10 minute break).
- Ear Buds or head phones – to be used with the chrome books.
- Wireless Mouse -- Not necessary, but might make the use of the chrome books a little easier.
I look forward to seeing you! Have a great rest of your summer.