2019-2020 Second Grade and Second Grade Bright Start Supply List
I am delighted to have you and your child as part of our 2010-2019 school year! I am sure we will have an exciting year filled with growth and new experiences. I ask that each family donate the following items to the Classroom, in order to enrich and support learning. These items are not required and will be provided if your child is unable to bring them.
The following items will be personal items:
- 1 backpack
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1-2 boxes of 24 crayons
- 3 composition Books -120 sheets- wide ruled
- 2 durable Plastic folders - 3 holes
- 1 Plain white binder (3 ring, 1")
- 1 pencil box to hold personal supplies
- Inexpensive headphones with elbow connector
The following items will be shared within the Class;
- 2-4 packages of glue sticks
- 4 Dry Erase Markers (preferably black or blue)
- 1-2 pack(s) of pencils (preferably Ticonderoga brand)
- 4 highlighter markers
- 2 boxes of tissues
If you would like to donate any additional supplies for the classroom, they would be much appreciated! Below are some of the extra items that help make our days run smoothly!
- Sandwich, snack or gallon size baggies
- Package of Markers
- Clorox Wipes
- Watercolors (Prang brand) *Second Grade Bright Start does not need watercolors.
- White Hi-Polymer Eraser (Pentel brand)