Team Scorpion - Marana Middle School Supply List
- Bill Ward – Social Studies
- Elizabeth Banales – Math
- Tim Kennedy – Science
- Mark Weinstein – Language Arts
In order for your student to be successful in class, we are requesting you consider purchasing the following items for school.
- #2 pencils for all classes, mechanical preferred
- personal pencil sharpener or led refills
- pens – (red, blue, black)
- 3 - composition notebooks (no spiral) for Science, ELA and Reading – cardboard cover
- colored pencils
- dry erase markers for Math
- 3 - Two-pocket folders (1 each for Science, Language Arts and Math)
- 3-ring binder (1.5 inch preferred….inside pockets recommended) for Social Studies
- a spiral notebook for Math
- a binder ring for Math
- External mouse (optional)
- A Yellow highlighter for ELA
We are also asking you to consider donating the following items to your child’s First Period teacher.
- Kleenex tissue
Thank you for your anticipated purchases of these items for your child’s success in 2018-2019.
The Scorpion Teachers