10 Ways that MHS Recognizes Students
- Student of the Month Breakfasts: Our Teachers and Administrators choose 44 students every month for their accomplishments and kindness on campus. The only criteria is that the student has been outstanding in some way.
- Honor Roll: Students who earn a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better and have all passing grades every semester get an award letter and bumper sticker to show off.
- Off-Campus Passes: 11th & 12th grade students who have 90% or better attendance and all passing grades may leave for lunch.
- Top-Tigers: Students who maintain a 3.5 GPA or better every quarter may leave their 3rd period 10 minutes early to eat lunch.
- Athletics Character Matters Awards: Every week our in-season sports recognize student-athletes for their accomplishments and habits.
- Perfect Attendance: Students with perfect attendance are recognized with a certificate and a "Golden Ticket" for a treat at lunch - usually an Eegee's.
- AP Students: Our AP students have their names posted prominently and they receive a sticker to display proudly.
- CTE Students: Our CTE students who are currently in a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of their program are recognized with a letter and sticker to show off that they are working towards a career goal.
- Birthday Cards: A birthday is a special day. Our students receive a birthday card delivered to their class, signed by the Administrative Team.
- PBIS Tiger Tickets: Students who demonstrate behaviors that are Responsible,
Respectful, or Safe get Tiger Tickets that can earn awards and incentives in our Bookstore as part of our PBIS culture.