Counseling Group Information
Counseling small groups help students learn effective communication skills, coping skills, expression of feelings, and appropriate behaviors in a safe environment. Small groups are scheduled to meet every week with the counselor, and every effort is made to schedule group times so that students do not miss valuable instruction in the classroom.
Counseling Group Rules
- Be Respectful
- Respect Confidentiality.
- Saying kind words – support, listen, & encourage others, wait your turn to speak
- Be Responsible
- Be on time
- Participate in group discussions/activities
- Be prepared
- Be Safe:
- Keep your hands/feet to yourself.
- Be Proud:
- Always make your best effort
- Be willing to take on challenges