Welcome to Twin Peaks K-8 School Athletics!
Twin Peaks K-8 School offers a variety of sports opportunities to our 6-8th grade students. By teaching our students values such as commitment, discipline, leadership, and teamwork; interscholastic sports play an integral part of our student's overall educational experience. These values form a foundation for academic success. Additionally, participation in athletic activities contributes to the physical, emotional, and social health of our students.
At Twin Peaks K-8, we are excited to offer 6-8th grade students an opportunity to play organized sports as a member of the Northwest League. The following sports are offered by grade level:
Sixth Grade Sports:
- First Quarter: Cross Country
- Second Quarter: Intramural Sports
- Third Quarter: Intramural Sports
- Fourth Quarter: Track
Seventh & Eighth Grade Sports:
- First Quarter: Cross Country, Flag Football, Boy’s Volleyball
- Second Quarter: Boy’s Basketball, Girl’s Soccer
- Third Quarter: Girl’s Basketball, Boy’s Soccer
- Fourth Quarter: Track and Girl’s Volleyball
Season I (August – Fall Break)
- Boys Volleyball
- Cross Country
- Co-Ed Flag Football
Season II (Fall Break – Winter Break)
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Soccer
Season III (Winter Break – Spring Break)
- Girls Basketball
- Boys Soccer
Season IV (Spring Break – Last Day of School)
- Girls Volleyball
The fee for middle level sports in sixth, seventh, and eighth grades is $65.00. The fee for intramural sports is $40.00. No student will exceed a cost of $195 in sports fees, and no family shall incur a cost in excess of $365.00 for athletic fees per school, per year.
Registration (forms and informational links are available on the right side of this webpage):
- Register through Register My Athlete.
- View the Athletics Informed Consent Video.
- Take your child to a doctor for a physical using the Athletic Physical Evaluation Form.
- Submit health insurance information.