Remote Learning is a structured, engaging, high-quality academic learning experience, which allows students to connect to their teachers, classmates, and daily lessons virtually. No sign-up required to begin the school year on Wednesday, August 5, 2020.
- Grades K-12
- Five full-days per week
- Instruction provided by MUSD appropriately certified and nationally certified teachers
- Live teacher-led lessons, live class meetings and flipped instruction (independent learning)
- Academic support including tutoring, individual, or small group support
- MUSD academic standards, instruction, assessment, curriculum resources utilized
- Consistency in teaching practices
- Clearly articulated daily schedules and student expectations
- Daily attendance and participation required
- Student progress supported with feedback and grades
- Social-emotional support, lessons, and counseling services
- Accommodations and support services provided (Special Education, English Language Development, Gifted)
- Physical Education, Music, and other electives
- Additional services and support to students and families
- Chromebook provided by MUSD
- Digital Citizenship and PBIS lessons will be taught
- Technology and technical support provided
- Lessons aligned to the District's comprehensive district curriculum, allowing a seamless transition to Classroom Learning or Flexible Learning when the District is able to resume instruction in-person.
View the Chromebook & Tech Support webpage for information and tech support.
More information will be shared on this webpage and in weekly communications to families including expectations and requirements for student learning, meet the teacher virtual visits, grading, attendance, instruction, daily schedules, special needs, Chromebook distribution, sports/athletic practices, and other information.