Filing Your FAFSA
Students who create a FSA ID and complete the FAFSA application, are on the road to FREE money!
Getting Your FSA ID
An FSA ID is used to verify your identity through your Social Security Number. If you are a dependent student, you and your parents or guardians will each need to create an FSA ID.
Be sure to remember your username and password.
Before You Begin the FAFSA...
You will be asked to provide the following information. If you have any problem with obtaining these items, PLEASE contact the College and Career Center for help!
- Student Social Security Number (DACA or Alien Registration Card, if you are not a U.S. citizen). You can STILL apply for financial support without a social security number. Contact the College And Career Center for more information
- 2019 Income taxes or W-2 Forms and other records of money earned for parents/guardians & student.
- Exact name that is listed on your Social Security Card.
- If your parents do not file taxes, have an estimate of how much money your parents receive/earn per year (the estimate may need to be proven)
- If your parents file taxes in another country, have an estimate and proof in dollars of how much they earn for the year.
- Dates of parents’ marriage/divorce.
- Parents’ birth dates
- List up to 10 colleges or universities that interest you.
- Amount of money in checking, savings and cash for you and your parents
- Number of years family has lived in Arizona