K-12 Education at MUSD
Welcome to the Marana Unified School District (MUSD)! Marana Schools are an integral part of this community. As the community’s K-12 school district, MUSD is proud to serve over 12,500 students within 18 exceptional schools throughout our region.
In Marana Schools, students receive the highest quality, comprehensive curriculum in safe, innovative, and award-winning learning environments. Students are challenged by rigorous curriculum, healthy relationships are fostered, and teaching is focused on individual student achievement. Our certified educators teach the concepts and skills students need to be successful in college, career, and life.
Complete NEW student registration online now. If unable to register online, please call the enrolling school to obtain paperwork.
Free, Full-day Kindergarten
All MUSD elementary schools and K-8 schools provide free, full-day kindergarten! MUSD recognizes the significant importance of early education and its impact on future academic success. Our full-day kindergarten program addresses the cognitive, social, emotional, and physical areas of your child’s development. MUSD’s program allows teachers to challenge students, provide for personalized instruction, and spend extra time on difficult concepts. Registration begins in February and parents are encouraged to register early.
Attend Award-Winning and ‘A” Graded Schools
- Comprehensive, K-12 Curriculum
- Exceptional Certified Teachers
- Master Level Full-time Counselors
- Online Distance Learning
- Before & After School Care
- FREE/Reduced Lunch Program
Explore Innovative Learning Environments and Programs
- Bright Start Talent Development
- Gifted & Talented Education
- Computer Science & STEM
- Advanced Placement/Dual Enrollment
- Career & Technical Education
- zSpace AR/VR & Science Labs
- Makerspace & Outdoor Learning Areas
- On-site Athletics & Physical Education
- Fine Arts, Media Room, Extracurricular Activities
Find your neighborhood school using our convenient school locator and maps.