Picking Up Or Calling a Student Out Early
Attendance Early Pick-up Lines: (520)616-6400 ext.5406, 5425, 5605 or 5481 (Requests must go through the Attendance Office). Please call early, 2 periods prior if possible, (see bell schedule) to allow time for a pass to be sent for your student. If the time you plan pick-up/release your student is near a passing period (approx. 5 mins), your student can check-in to the Attendance Office at that time, so they can be waiting for your arrival, and/or a call to you can be made to you to confirm an early release. When signing out a student early Please have your ID available to show attendance office.
If you need to pick-up your student with short notice please come into the attendance office for assistance. Please have your ID available to show attendance office.
When leaving a message please include the following information:
- Your name and your relationship to student
- Student’s First and Last name (spell name to ensure we have heard it correctly)
- Student’s grade level
- Reason for leaving early (for attendance purposes)
- Dates and Time you want your student to be released early (if you know in advance you are welcome to call the day prior and leave the message)
- Identify who will be picking up your student or does your student drive.
- Best number to reach you at if we have any questions
Note: The busiest times of the day in the attendance office, makes it more difficult to answer calls and check messages. (First 30 minutes of the school day, during student lunch, start of 5th & 6th period and the last 30 minutes of the school day)