MUSD COVID-19 Dashboard
This LIVE, real-time tracking system updates every five minutes with known cases of COVID-19 District-wide and at each school. The dashboard is updated M-F on regular school days between 8-5:00 p.m. The total number of COVID-19 cases have been documented since the first case was reported on 5/1/20.
COVID-19 notifications have been distributed to parents and staff since students returned to hybrid instruction on 10/19/20. Notifications are sent M-F (excluding holidays and recognized breaks) when there are cases to report.
- Active cases: A student or staff member who has tested positive for COVID-19 infection is defined as an active case. Individuals who test positive are required to isolate for at least ten days. During this time, these cases are reflected as “active” on the dashboard.
- Resolved cases: Once the individual is cleared to return, they are no longer considered an active case. This information is reflected on the dashboard, removing them from the active count and added to resolved cases.
NOTE: If a site is not listed in the charts below, it is because there are no cases at that site. This page is best viewed on a desktop or tablet. The chart is not responsive.
Total Positive COVID-19 Cases
Abbreviation/Total Site Population*:
Total District Staff & Students = 14,332
- ALT [Alternative Programs**]: 30
- BE [Butterfield Elem]: 544
- CTE [Coyote Trail Elem]: 527
- DE [DeGrazia Elem]: 430
- DIST [District Departments]: 676
- DMK8 [Dove Mountain]: 964
- EE [Estes Elem]: 582
- GFE [Gladden Farms Elem]: 714
- IE [Ironwood Elem]: 420
- MHS [Marana High]: 2360
- MMS [Marana Middle]: 1105
- MCAT High: 172
- MVHS [Mtn View High]: 1998
- PAL [Preschool]:169
- PRE [Picture Rocks Elem]: 564
- QRE [Quail Run Elem]: 606
- RRE [Rattlesnake Ridge Elem]: 451
- RE [Roadrunner Elem]: 371
- TMS [Tortolita Middle]: 644
- TPK8 [Twin Peaks]: 1005
* Population is defined as student and staff total at each site.
**Alternative programs include Program ABLE, Another Chance at Education, and Program Inspire.
Please refer to our Notice of Accessibility for assistance in accessing data on this page that may not be accessible with a screen reader.