Preschool Program (3 year olds) & Pre-K Program (4 year olds)
Marana Preschool ...Where Your Child’s Education Begins.
Affordable full & half-day sessions
Safe, nurturing, and fun!
Early Childhood Education (ECE) Centers are tuition funded and licensed early learning facilities available for three year old children (only at the Early Learning and Resource Center) and four year old children (at multiple locations listed below) the year prior to entering kindergarten. Children participate in small/large group activities as well as enrichment learning activities that promote development in the arts and large motor skills. The Arizona Early Learning Standards are followed to prepare children for kindergarten.
- Licensed by AZ Dept. of Health Services
- AZ Dept. of Economic Security Approved
- AZ Early Childhood Learning Standards
- Age-Appropriate Engaging Activities
- Cognitive, Social, Emotional, and Developmentally Appropriate
- Nutritious snacks provided/Lunch available for purchase
- Partners with Quality First program
Multiple Locations within MUSD
- Coyote Trail Elementary School
- Estes Elementary School
- Gladden Farms Elementary School
- Picture Rocks Elementary School
Returning for the 2021-2022 school year!
- Quail Run Elementary School
- Rattlesnake Ridge Elementary
- Roadrunner Elementary School
- Dove Mountain CSTEM K-8 School
- Preschool located MUSD Early Learning and Resource Center at 7651 N Oldfather Rd.
The centers are open from 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM, Monday-Friday except for Dove Mountain CSTEM K-8 hours are 8:00 AM – 2:35 PM Monday – Friday, with half-day (am) and full-day (am/pm) sessions available. All Early Childhood Education Centers follow the MUSD school year calendar; therefore, the program is closed when MUSD schools are closed.
- $148 weekly (Full Day)
- $80 weekly (Half Day)
- Non-Refundable annual registration/material fee: $100.00
- Full Day - 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM, 8:00 AM – 2:35 PM Dove Mountain CSTEM K-8 only
- Half Day – 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Dove Mountain CSTEM K-8 only