Family Resource Center
Marana Unified School District is proud to provide a specialized Family Resource Center located at the MUSD Early Learning and Resource Center, 7651 N Oldfather Rd., Tucson, AZ 85741. The Center is open Monday through Friday providing a variety of services and resources to students and families.
- Staff providing support services, community resources, and information.
- Family counselors, offering counseling services after school and early evenings through school referral and appointment only
- A food and clothing bank relying solely on community donations and grants
- Community Collaboration to provide additional support and services (Love & Logic, Kinship and Parent/Guardian Education, etc.)
- Counseling services after school and early evenings through school referral and appointment only
Additional Services Provided
Some or all of these services and programs will be offered depending on the needs of the individuals and the community:
- Counseling Services
- Parenting/Adult Education
- Health Services Information
- Social Services
- Information & Referral
- Coordination of Student & Family Resources
- Coordination of Student Programming
- Increased emphasis on parent involvement
- Community Engagement
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Diaper Bank of Southern Arizona Partner
The primary mission of the Family Resource Center is to improve educational achievement by facilitating the delivery of community-determined health, social, recreational, and educational services to children, youth, and families in the Marana Unified School District.
The Family Resource Center is committed to increasing parental involvement and community participation in the educational process.
The Family Resource Center provides solutions for many of the challenges facing students and their families and is dedicated to helping people help themselves.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION