Online Payment Center
A convenient online portal to payment methods for food services (formerly MySchoolBucks), preschool, activities, yearbooks, parking permits, AZ School Tax Credit donations ... and much more!
Welcome to the MUSD Online Payment Center. The Payment Center provides several easy, convenient, and secure automated online payment systems for parents and visitors to our website.
This secure Center requires the use of a credit card, debit card, or a savings/checking account and a valid email account.
NOW AVAILABLE! NEW FOR THE 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR! Food Service payments (Formerly MySchoolBucks) is now TITAN Online Meal Payments. Make deposits to your Food Service Accounts or access your child's Food Service information through TITAN online!
Pay for your child's pre-school, before & after school programs, and school fees and activities including athletic and library fees, summer school, yearbooks, sport passes, student ID card, parking permit, student activities, class participation fees, prom tickets....and more!
Logon. Sign In. View and Pay.
First time users:
Prior to using the site, the parent will need to obtain their unique Parent ID. Follow these simple instructions:
- Logon Now
- Find unique Parent ID by selecting the “How do I find my Parent ID?” link located in the center of the page. Enter your student’s Perm ID and date of birth. (Student's Perm ID can be obtained from the child's report card, an existing MUSD Connection account, school schedule, or by contacting the child's school).
- Sign In: Your User Name is your unique Parent ID. Your last name is your password. (All lower case), Add this page to your favorites, and revisit often!
Things to know:
- If you have more than one child in the District, you can view and pay through one transaction.
- Payments may be made with a major credit or debit card only. American Express not accepted.
- Billing or payment information is not stored in system.
- A small transaction processing fee is applied for using the site.
- Marana Unified School District will not profit from the use of this system.
If you prefer to not take advantage of the online payment center, you can make payments via check or cash. Learn about our payment by check process.
Arizona School Tax Credit Donations
Follow instructions to Sign In as Parent or Non-Parent User while following the link below:
Arizona School Tax Credit