From the Health Office - Anne Abel
Welcome to Ironwood! It’s going to be a great year!
Anne Abel is the Health Aide at Ironwood. Goals of the Health Office are to promote and maintain the health and well-being of all students and staff by:
- Assisting with the management of chronic conditions
- Providing interventions that return students to class
- Identifying health related barriers and referring for appropriate care
- Providing annual health screenings for vision and hearing
- Providing educational materials and instruction in medical and health issues
Every student must have an up-to-date immunization on file from a documented source, or a signed exemption on the basis of medical or personal belief. To learn about student immunization requirements, and our Health Services Department, please visit the Health & Wellness section of the District Website.
Please call me with any questions: 579-5156