At Gladden Farms Elementary we celebrate student success through awards and recognition. At the end of each quarter, we recognize students for perfect attendance, academic achievement, behavior, and effort.
- The Perfect Attendance Award recognizes students who have had perfect attendance throughout the quarter.
- The Silver Academic Achievement Award recognizes students earning ES (exceeding standards) in all core subjects.
- The Blue Academic Achievement Award recognizes students earning MS (meeting standards) in all core subject areas.
- The PAWsitive Behavior Award recognizes students who consistently demonstrate our PBIS expectations.
- The Bobcat Effort Award recognizes students who have improved academically, behaviorally, or who have shown a growth mindset while at school. This award is given after the 2nd quarter.
- The Welcome New Bobcat Award recognizes new students who have enrolled since the previous quarter.