Welcome to the DeGrazia Parent-Teacher Organization
To our DeGrazia family, friends and community members,
On behalf of our PTO, we would like to welcome all new and returning families to DeGrazia Elementary School. We are really excited about the upcoming school year and look forward to providing our students with some exciting and memorable events.
The DeGrazia Elementary PTO’s main objective is to raise enough money through fundraising to pay for the following this year:
- Funding for an outdoor classroom.
- Funding for an outdoor sensory play area for students to use.
- Funding to help support our staff and teachers in the classroom.
In order to make these happen we need YOU in the following ways:
- Fundraising - Please join in any of our fundraising efforts throughout the year or donate directly to the organization here. 100% of all monies raised will stay with the organization to help our school and its families.
- Volunteering - We could not run all of our events successfully without the help of our fantastic volunteers. Any amount of time is greatly appreciated.
- Attend Meetings - During our meetings we provide important information on all upcoming events and address questions and concerns parents/guardians might have.
If you have any questions or would like to contact the PTO with any ideas or want to volunteer, please email us.
We look forward to our continued success as DeGrazia's Parent-Teacher Organization!
The 2020-2021 Executive Board
President: Claire Bentley
Vice President: Jordan Black-Stiner
Vice President 2: Elizabeth Busser
Treasurer: Shannon Wright
Secretary: Ari Kelly
Secretary: Mary Mavros
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to stay current on PTO activities and school events!