Welcome to the DeGrazia Parent-Teacher Organization
To our DeGrazia friends and family,
On behalf of our PTO, we would like to welcome all new and returning families to DeGrazia Elementary School. We are really excited about the upcoming school year and look forward to providing our students with some exciting and memorable events.
The DeGrazia Elementary PTO’s main objective is to raise enough money through fundraising to pay for the following this year:
- Funding for Mr. Schutt and the PE department for new equipment.
- Funding for Mr. Alexander and the music department.
- Funding Stories that Soar. (Something the kids really enjoyed last year.)
- And continued funding of our usual budgetary items, which include teacher supply reimbursements, Reading Counts, communication folders, staff appreciation and much, much more.
In order to do that, we need your help to assist in the following:
- Fundraising - Please consider participating in any of our upcoming fundraisers during the school year. Every little bit helps and 100% of all money raised goes back directly to our school. Our fundraising goal this year is $25,000.
- Volunteering - We could not run all of our events successfully without the help of our fantastic volunteers. Any amount of time is greatly appreciated.
- Attend Meetings - During our meetings we provide important information on all upcoming events and address questions and concerns parents/guardians might have.
If you have any questions or would like to contact the PTO with any ideas or want to volunteer, please email us.
We look forward to our continued success as DeGrazia's Parent-Teacher Organization!
Your 2016-2017 DeGrazia PTO Executive Board
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook to stay current on PTO activities and school events!