Welcome, I am Stephanie Bensel, the Twin Peaks PTF President. PTF serves as a forum for parents and teachers to learn about and discuss issues of importance to our students and school. Board meetings are currently held monthly in the school library. We welcome anyone who would like to be involved in supporting Twin Peaks. Children are also welcome during these meetings, although childcare is not provided.
Some things you can expect PTF to do for you and your child:
- Fundraising – providing new technology, field trips, playground equipment and special events
- Special Events – dances, family nights, and a carnival
- Community Service – supporting Student Council sponsored service projects
- Snacks during AIMS testing
- Special Interest Meetings – parent enrichment, internet safety
Look for a current list of events in our quarterly newsletter in the Tuesday Newsday, or you can follow us on Facebook.
Volunteers are the key to our success! Please consider attending our meetings and volunteering at our events. If you have any questions about PTF, you may leave a message for me at the school.
Twin Peaks PTF President
Twin Peaks PTF is a 501(c)(3) organization with elected board members.