Mission and Objectives
The Twin Peaks K-8 PTF is dedicated to promoting the social, emotional, and educational enrichment of children at home, in school, and within the community. We are joint partners, as parents/guardians and staff, in educational excellence. We as the Twin Peaks PTF are supportive of our school motto: We are pawsitively proud of our Tigers and Tiger Cubs for taking education by the tail!
The goals of the PTF are:
- Support excellence in the education of children at Twin Peaks K-8
- Stimulate parent participation in the school community
- Enhance communication among parents, faculty, and administration
- Encourage teachers by providing parent support in the classroom
- Provide financial assistance for special projects as PTF funds allow
- Volunteer time and talents for events and fundraising activities
- Provide an avenue for parents to meet with other parents in the community
We welcome and encourage parent involvement in all activities and fundraising events that the PTF supports during the school year:
- Kindergarten Parent Boo Hoo/Woo Hoo breakfast
- Penny Wars
- Grandparent Event
- Fun Run
- Tree Lighting
- Girls’ Gala
- Boys’ Bash
- Rodeo Round Up Carnival
- Middle School Fun Nights
- Middle School Dances
- Family Nights
- Dine out Nights
- eacher and Staff Appreciation throughout the school year
Twin Peaks PTF will hold meetings on a monthly basis to discuss upcoming events and corresponding volunteer needs. These meetings will serve as an opportunity for parents to gather information and provide creative input. These meetings will also allow interested parents to join committees necessary for event planning purposes. Meetings are held once a month, on Wednesday evenings, in the school library. We welcome anyone who would like to be involved in supporting Twin Peaks K-8.
- President - Leslie Fawer
- Vice President - Britte Stumm
- Treasurer(s) - Natasha and Jeremy Felton
- Secretary - Angela Smith
Contact Us & Follow us on Social Media
- Email - email@example.com
- Facebook - Twin Peaks K-8 PTF
- Instagram - @twinpeaksk8ptf
President’s Welcome and Invite
Hello! My name is Leslie Fawer and this is my first year as the Twin Peaks K-8 PTF president. As a volunteer and fellow Twin Peaks parent, I am looking forward to continuing the working partnership we have established with MUSD, our Principal and Associate Principal, Dr. Dondi Luce and Mr. Gary Landis and, of course, our amazing teachers and staff! My hope is that we continue to provide an excellent learning experience for our children with the support of my fellow PTF board and our members. I encourage each and every one of you to become a part of our team!
Twin Peaks K-8 is truly a special place. We have an amazing community of students, parents, teachers and staff. Contributing to the Twin Peaks PTF only enhances and strengthens this relationship. Thank you for helping to make every student’s potential a reality.
Let’s have a great year!
Twin Peaks PTF is a 501(c)(3) organization with elected board members.