The following steps outline how to create a NEW ParentVUE account for families who have never enrolled in MUSD or any Marana school. Parents who have previously had students in MUSD should use your existing ParentVUE account login.
Families may also follow instructions from the New Parent/Student Registration video.
- Registration is best completed on a laptop/desktop, and not your phone.
- Complete NEW student registration ONLINE now. The MUSD Online Registration Account Access page will open.
- If you are a parent with former or current students at MUSD, you can access your ParentVUE account from this page by inputting your User Name and Password.
- If you have forgotten your login information, click on the Forgot Password.
- Select the link to “Create New Account”
- Answer the questions.
- If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, please Return to Login and access ParentVUE using your existing login credentials.
- Read and Accept the Privacy Statement.
- Complete all fields on the Create Your Account page. It is critical that you populate the email Address with a valid email.
- Check your email for information to complete the setup of your ParentVUE account. Click the link contained in the email, which will allow you to create your password and then sign in to your ParentVUE account. Your User ID will be the email address you specified on the Create Your Account page.
- Verify and/or select the school year for which you want to register your student.
- Click on Begin New Registration.
- Once you have completed the registration for your student, you will be given an opportunity to upload necessary documents or indicate that you will deliver a hard copy to the school. These documents are required to complete the registration process.
- Review your registration by clicking the Review button next to an item to make any necessary changes.
- Once you have reviewed the registration, check the box to verify you have reviewed all registration information.
- Click Submit to complete registration.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your registration.
As part of the registration process, be prepared to upload necessary documents or indicate that you will deliver a hard copy to the school. Additional forms may be required as part of the registration process.
- Immunization records. You must have current proof of immunizations before your student can register. (Arizona State Law) Immunization Information
- Birth Certificate: original or certified copy of birth certificate.
- Two proofs of residency Examples include mortgage, lease, or any utility bill that proves residency at that address.
- Copy of report card or current grades if applicable.
- Official notice of withdrawal. If you are coming from a school in Arizona, you must officially withdraw from that school and obtain a withdrawal notice before enrolling at your new school.
Individualized Education Program (IEP)
If your student is currently enrolled in any Special Education Program OR under suspension or expulsion from another school, you must have a current IEP. Contact the desired school of attendance before any schedule can be created.