Come be a part of an exciting new way for parents and teachers to better collaborate in our children’s education. We have many committees you can help with like Hospitality, Grad Night, Clothing Bank/Help Closet, Fundraising, and Volunteer Coordinating. One of our main goals is to have better Parent Communication. We have monthly meetings, and all are welcome. If you have questions or would like to become more involved, please contact one of our officers.
P.O. Box 1462
Cortaro, AZ 85652
Like us our PTO Facebook Page
Committee Chair Positions Contacts
- Volunteer Coordinator: TBD
- Hospitality: TBD
- Holiday Share: TBD
- Tiger Team Appreciation: Cheryl Graham, 520-940-9827 -
- Project Graduation: Vacant
- Social Media: Jennifer Williamson, 520-237-9278 -
- Help Closet: N/A at this time
- Food Pantry: Dana Elder, 520-240-9210, 520-240-9210 -
- Caring Hearts: Kim Norman, 540-679-9716 -
- Grad Night: TBD
If you are interested in helping the PTO or to chair one of the vacant positions please email the PTO.
Fry's Community Rewards
Fry’s has a community give back program that helps to support our PTO efforts. Please link your VIP card through this link. We are listed as Marana High School PTO and our NPO #PT216. When you link your card and shop at Fry’s you help us to provide field trip scholarships, holiday food boxes, prom ticket scholarships, supplies for our food pantry, meals and appreciation for MHS staff.
Are you an Amazon shopper? Did you know that your Amazon shopping can help to support MHS PTO?
Here's how to shop AmazonSmile:
- Visit the Amazon Smile Website
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Type in Marana High School PTO as your organization to receive donations
- Mark this as your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for the Amazon Smile Website to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile