School Sponsored Activities
A - E
Bella Voce (Acabellas)
ELEVATE Summer Camp
F - P
Forensics HMS Academy
Sports Med. (HOSA)
Mission StatementThe Student Activities program at Mountain View High School is dedicated to:
- A club is defined as any group of students and advisor that meet on their own time.
- Each club and organization must submit a Constitution, which identifies the purpose of the club, to the school principal for Governing Board approval.
- Each club must submit the Chartering and Re-chartering a Student Activities Club Form and a Constitution upon the original formation of the club. This form is submitted to Mr. Garelick, Associate Principal or Mrs. Larter, Activities Secretary.
- Supporting the academic program at Mountain View High School.
- Involving as many students and teachers as possible.
- Promoting a safe, healthy, substance free lifestyle for everyone involved.
- Providing positive, safe, and fun activities for students and staff.
- Enriching the lives of our students and staff.
NOTE: No students may have meetings or activities without sponsors.