2021-22 Classroom Supply Lists
Some teams will have specific items that they request their students bring. The list below ensures most students are ready for every class as a Falcon. If students are not able to have all items listed, we will ensure they are still ready and prepared for learning.
- Loose-leaf lined paper (college or wide ruled)
- Pencils for all classes
- Colored pencils
- Pens – (red, blue, green, black)
- Composition notebooks (no spiral). Most teams would like students to have one notebook for each content so students should have 4 notebooks.
- One 5 subject notebook. This is often used in Social Studies.
- Three 3-ring binders (1” or 1.5” preferred)
- Graph paper
- Post It Notes
- 4x6 Note Cards
- Dry erase markers to use with whiteboards
- Tabs for notebooks in Math
- Glue stick
- Headphones that can plug into a Chromebook
- External mouse (optional)
- Book for individual reading