From the Attendance Clerk - Theresa Larter
Hello my name is Theresa Larter and I am the attendance clerk at Dove Mountain CSTEM K-8. I look forward to getting to know you and your children. Please know that I am here to assist in any way and please feel free to call me any time with inquiries about enrollment or attendance. To enroll your child in school please stop by to pick up an enrollment packet.
As the Attendance Clerk, I will be the one to enroll your children and document daily attendance, absences and tardies for our school, and report school enrollment numbers to the state. Please know that I am here to assist in any way I can, or direct you to the appropriate person who will be able to help. I work closely with our administration and office staff members.
Reporting an Absence
In order to report your child’s absence, please call the attendance hotline. Please include the following in your call:
- Child’s name
- Contact number
- Reason for the absence
- Your name and relationship to the child (mother, father, guardian, etc.)
- When your child will return to school
The attendance hotline is available for your convenience 24 hours a day.
Change of Address
Please contact the attendance clerk to report a change of address or phone number. You will need the following information:
- Child's name
- Your name and relationship to student
- Any brother or sister names
- Child's grade level
- Old address or phone number
- New Address or phone number. You may be asked for verification of the new address with proof of residency (examples: lease, mortgage, any utility bill that proves residency at the new address).