Preschool Program (3 year olds) & Pre-K Program (4 year olds)
Affordable full & half-day sessions - Safe, nurturing, and fun!
Early Childhood Education Centers (ECE) are tuition-funded and licensed early learning facilities available for three-year-old children (preschool at theDeGrazia Elementary School and Estes Elementary School) and four-year-old children (Pre-K at multiple locations listed below). Children participate in small/large group activities as well as enrichment learning activities that promote development in the arts and large motor skills. The Arizona Early Learning Standards are followed to prepare children for kindergarten.
- Licensed by AZ Dept. of Health Services
- AZ Dept. of Economic Security Approved
- AZ Early Childhood Learning Standards
- Age-Appropriate Engaging Activities
- Cognitive, Social, Emotional, and Developmentally Appropriate
- Lunch available for purchase
- Partners with Quality First program
Registration & Contact Information
Sign-ups for registration time slots for preschool will be available on this website by February 10th. Contact the Early Childhood Education Office for availability: 520-616-4506 or 520-616-4505.
Preschool for 3-year-old is children offered at two locations:
Pre-K for 4-year-old children is offered at multiple locations:
- Coyote Trail Elementary
- DeGrazia Elementary
- Dove Mountain CSTEM K-8
- Estes Elementary
- Gladden Farms Elementary
- Ironwood Elementary NEW IN 2023!
- Picture Rocks Elementary
- Quail Run Elementary
- Roadrunner Elementary
- Rattlesnake Ridge Elementary
All Early Childhood Education Centers follow the MUSD school year calendar; therefore, the program is closed when MUSD schools are closed.
- $178 weekly (Full Day)
- $125 weekly (Half Day)
- Non-Refundable annual registration/material fee: $100.00
- 7:30am – 2:00PM
- 8:00am – 2:35pm Dove Mountain CSTEM K-8 only
- 7:30am – 11:30am
- 8:00am – 12:00pm Dove Mountain CSTEM K-8 only