Athletics at Twin Peaks K-8
Welcome to Twin Peaks K-8 School Athletics!
Interscholastic activities play an integral part of a student's overall educational experience. These activities teach students values such as commitment, discipline, hard work, leadership, teamwork, and physical fitness all of which are a foundation for academic success. Participation in athletic activities contributes to the physical, emotional, and social health of our students. The following sports are available at Twin Peaks K-8:
Sixth Grade Sports:
- First Quarter: Cross Country
- Second Quarter: Intramural Sports
- Third Quarter: Intramural Sports
- Fourth Quarter: Track
Seventh Grade Sports:
- First Quarter: Cross Country, Flag Football, Boy’s Volleyball
- Second Quarter: Boy’s Basketball, Girl’s Soccer, Sixth Grade Intramurals
- Third Quarter: Girl’s Basketball, Boy’s Soccer, Sixth Grade Intramurals
- Fourth Quarter: Track and Girl’s Volleyball
The fee for middle level sports in sixth, seventh, and eighth grades is $65.00. The fee for intramural sports is $40.00. No student will exceed a cost of $195 in sports fees, and no family shall incur a cost in excess of $365.00 for athletic fees per school, per year.
Registration (forms and informational links are available on the right side of this webpage):
- Register through Register My Athlete.
- View the Athletics Informed Consent Video.
- Take your child to a doctor for a physical using the Athletic Physical Evaluation Form.
- Submit health insurance information.