Peers Bringing Joy (PB&J)
Why do we have PBn’J (Peers Bringing Joy)?
The Rattlesnake Ridge PBn’J Team consists of highly recommended and trained 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students. They strive to do the following on our school campus:
- Resolve peer disputes that interfere with the educational process
- Lead games on the Playground
- Act as Referees for football, soccer, and kickball.
- Monitor the Peaceful Playgrounds games and help solve issues that students may have while playing these games.
- Build a stronger sense of cooperation and school community
- Improve the school environment by decreasing tension and hostility
- Build self-esteem
- Increase student participation and develop leadership skills
- Improve student/student and student/teacher relationships