Three Parent Pick-up Options for 2021-2022
There are several options to pick up your child at school. When picking up after school, please read the information below. For your convenience, as well as your child’s safety, we have a specific plan in place.
# 1 - Parent Loop
- You will receive a required Green Hanging Sign that identifies your child.
- Write your child’s LAST name in large Block letters with a marker. Write their grade(s) below. The Green Hanging Sign must be in a visible spot such as your mirror, visor or dashboard.
Details for the Parent Loop:
- Parent Loop dismissal bell rings at 1:55 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 12:40 p.m. on Friday.
- Students will be waiting near the gate, supervised by school staff members with radios.
- Parents will drive into the beginning of the loop, where another staff member will read the Green Hanging Sign. They will radio for your children to come through the gate
In order for this to run smoothly, we will need your help with the following:
- Arrive at 1:50 p.m. on Monday-Thursday, 12:35 p.m. on Friday.
- Remain in your car at all times and drive to the end of the sidewalk where a staff member will be waiting to help board your child.
# 2 – Front Gate
- Front Gate Dismissal begins at 1:55 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 12:40 p.m. on Friday.
- You will receive a required Green Hanging Sign that identifies your child/children.
- Please park in the parking lot and walk to the front gate.
- Show your Green Sign to the supervision staff and they will check your child out from the front gate.
- Your child will not be allowed to walk to an off-site location or meet you for pick up.
# 3 – Marana Middle School Lot
- Park your car.
- Between 1:55-2:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 12:40 p.m. on Friday, show your parent pass to the supervision staff. Our crosswalk attendant cannot leave the crosswalk.
- Staff will radio for your child to come through the loop gate and use crosswalk.
- Please wait for your child at the crosswalk.
Thank you for helping us keep your children safe during dismissal.