FREE Grab & Go Meals & Marana Cares Mobile!
Aligned with U.S. Department of Agriculture and Arizona Department of Education regulations, MUSD is providing FREE Grab & Go Meals while schools are offering Remote and Onsite Learning. Children may stop by a school, or along a bus route to grab a lunch and receive a breakfast meal for the following morning. This service will be provided during Fall 2020 through December 31, 2020 or as funds allow.
- Free to ALL children 18 and under
- Meals offered Monday-Friday, following MUSD Calendar.
- Students DO NOT need to present to take a meal.
- Adult meals are not available.
- Students are not required to attend the Marana school district.
- Families do not need to register for meals and there are no income requirements.
- Visit My Lunch Tray Websitefor menus. Menus vary daily and are subject to change based on food supply.
Students and/or parents/guardians may stop by any of MUSD’s ten elementary schools, Twin Peaks K-8, or Dove Mountain CSTEM K-8 for a FREE Grab & Go hot lunch and receive a breakfast meal for the following morning.
Monday – Friday from 10:30am - 12:30pm.
There is no need to park the car! Families can drive up to the front of the school and a food service staff will provide meals for each student under the age of 18. If you are walking to a school, remember to wait in line with the proper social distancing of 6 feet between one another while grabbing meals.
- Butterfield Elementary School: 3400 W. Massingale Rd. Tucson, AZ 85741
- Coyote Trail Elementary: 8000 N. Silverbell Rd. Tucson, AZ 85743
- DeGrazia Elementary School: 5051 W. Overton Rd. Tucson, AZ 85742
- Dove Mountain CSTEM K-8: 5650 W. Moore Rd. Marana, AZ 85658
- Estes Elementary School: 11280 W. Grier Rd. Marana, AZ 85653
- Gladden Farms Elementary School: 11745 W. Gladden Farms Drive Marana, AZ 85653
- Ironwood Elementary: 3300 W. Freer Dr. Tucson, AZ 85742
- Picture Rocks Elementary: 5875 N. Sanders Rd., Tucson, AZ 85743
- Quail Run Elementary: 4600 W. Cortaro Farms Rd., Tucson, AZ 85742
- Rattlesnake Ridge Elementary: 8500 N. Continental Reserve Loop Tucson, AZ 85743
- Roadrunner Elementary: 16651 W. Calle Carmella, Marana, AZ 85653
- Twin Peaks K-8: 7995 W. Twin Peaks Rd. Tucson, AZ 85743
Meals along Bus Routes
Children may stop by one of 18 bus routes making stops at more than 270 locations for a FREE Grab & Go lunch and receive a breakfast meal for the following morning.
Monday – Friday from 10:30am - 12:30pm. Times are approximate and may vary by a few minutes to ensure all children are served at each location.
Everyone is reminded to practice the recommended social distancing of 6 feet between one another while at the bus stop to receive meals.
Bus Locations & Times:
Buses are traveling to residential areas with a high density of children who traditionally receive meal benefits during the school year. For times and locations, please visit the Bus Route Meals - Locations/Times webpage.
Marana Cares Mobile
During Fall Break, October 12-16, 2020, students may stop by one of two Marana Cares Mobile locations for a FREE Grab & Go lunch and receive a breakfast meal for the following morning.
Everyone is reminded to practice the recommended social distancing of 6 feet between one another while at Marana Cares Mobile to receive meals.
October 12-16, 2020 the following locations and times:
Sandario Road and Anthony Road (southeast corner next to the Marana Congregation of Jehovah’s Witness Church)
6560 W. El Tiro Road (at the Marana Domestic Water Improvement District)
Learn more about Marana Cares Mobile.