2022-23 Classroom Supply Lists
Although Marana Unified provides necessary items to support the curriculum, many students enjoy having their own supplies. The following are suggested supply lists for the coming school year.
Some teachers will have specific items that they request their students bring. The list below ensures most students are ready for every class as a Falcon. If students are not able to have all items listed, we will ensure they are still ready and prepared for learning.
- Loose-leaf lined paper (college or wide ruled)
- Pencils for all classes
- Colored pencils
- Pens – (red, blue, green, black)
- Composition notebooks (no spiral). It would be beneficial for students to have a notebook for each content so students should have 4 notebooks.
- One 5 subject notebook. This is often used in Social Studies.
- Three 3-ring binders (1” or 1.5”preferred)
- Graph paper
- Post It Notes
- 4x6 Note Cards
- Dry erase markers to use with white boards
- Tabs for notebooks in Math
- Glue stick
- Headphones that can plug into a Chromebook
- External mouse (optional)
- Book for individual reading