Access Your Student’s Academic and School Information
Parent/StudentVUE is a secure web-based tool, which provides MUSD families the ability to register new students and view student information such as class assignments, homework, and tests/quizzes, schedule & attendance, report cards and health records. ParentVue is also where families update students’ annual back-to-school paperwork online.
Families Never Enrolled in MUSD:
- Families of students who wish to enroll in Marana Schools must create a new account to begin the registration process. Select "Kindergarten Registration" or "Families who Have Never Enrolled."
- Upon completing registration, you will be able to login to Parent/StudentVUE.
- Please contact your student's school of enrollment if you need assistance.
Families with Current or Previously Enrolled Students in MUSD:
- Login to ParentVUE/StudentVUE with your existing ParentVUE/StudentVUE login information.
- If you need your activation key, contact your student’s school.
How to Access and Use ParentVUE:
Download the ParentVUE document to:
- Learn how to activate your ParentVUE account. If you registered your student through the online registration process, you already have a ParentVUE account. This is for additional family members to have access.
- Reset password when you can’t access your account
- View Student Gradebook
- View Report Cards
Access Past Report Cards:
View past report cards under the "Documents" section in ParentVUE.
Download the App:
- After registration is completed, students and parents can download Parent/StudentVUE to their phone or tablet.
- View instructions on how to download the app.
- After downloading, use the following District URL: https://genesis.maranausd.org, and enter your ParentVUE/StudentVUE username and password.
These applications are not developed or supported by MUSD.