Twin Peaks K-8 School
7995 W. Twin Peaks Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85743
Attendance: (520) 579-4756
Phone: (520) 579-4750
Fax: (520) 579-4785
The school day has a common start time for all grades (K-8) to accommodate transportation and travel needs. The school's dismissal time will be different for K-5 grades and 6-8 grades to ensure compliance with the state required number of instructional minutes.
- Monday – Thursday from 7:45am to 3:45pm
- Friday from 7:45am to 2:30pm
Open Mon – Thur., 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Open Fri, 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Wed, 6/1423 – Closed at 11 am
Fri, 6/16/23 – Closed at 11 am
Tue, 6/20/23 – Closed all day
Fri, 6/23/23 – Closed at 11 am
Mon, 6/26/23 – Closed all day
Closed 6/29-7/10, 2023
At Twin Peaks K-8, we fill buckets, instill pride, and love learning.
In partnership with parents and community, Twin Peaks K-8 will provide the foundation for all students to reach their highest potential as life-long learners and productive citizens.
- We will model and set a tone of excitement and encouragement so each student will develop a sense of self-fulfillment and enthusiasm for learning.
- We will accommodate different learning styles, celebrate diversity, and meet individual needs, because we recognize that every child in our community is unique.
- We will continue to grow as professionals, collaborate, and provide consistency so our students can achieve the highest academic success.
Pawsitively Proud of our Tigers and Tiger Cubs for taking education by the tail!
The Twin Peaks PTF, Governing Board, MUSD District Administrators, Parents, and our many Volunteers
Tiger Cubs: K-5
Blue & Silver
All descriptions begin in northeast corner and move counter-clockwise.
Avra Valley Road from Interstate 10 to Sandario Road.
Sandario Road from Avra Valley Road to Emigh Road.
Emigh Road/8800n Gridline from Sandario Road to Scenic Drive.
South of Twin Peaks Subdivision from Scenic Drive to Silverbell Road.
Along Silverbell Road to South Of Continental Ranch Copper Moon Subdivision.
South of Parcel 23 Continental Ranch Subdivision; South of Continental Ranch Desert Traditions 1 Subdivision from Silverbell Road to Coachline Boulevard.
Along Coachline Boulevard south of Continental Ranch Parcel 27a.
South of Continental Ranch Parcel 27b to Interstate 10.
Interstate 10 from South of Continental Ranch Parcel 27b to Avra Valley Rd.
Exception: Any address located within Rattlesnake Ridge 2 boundary.
Feeder / Successive Schools
7-8th Grade Feeder Schools:
- Coyote Trail Elementary
- Estes Elementary
- Gladden Farms Elementary
- Picture Rocks Elementary
- Rattlesnake Ridge Elementary
- Roadrunner Elementary
Marana Middle School
11279 W. Grier Rd.
Marana High School
12000 W. Emigh Rd.