When schools are able to resume in-person instruction, all MUSD schools will plan to open, as normal as possible with reasonable health and safety measures. In the event of health concerns, illness, or personal reasons, a student can transition to Flexible Learning or Distance Learning. You will find information regarding new health and safety measures in the Safety Protocol Plan, which continues to be updated.
- Grades PreK-12
- Five full-days per week
- MUSD appropriately certified and nationally certified teachers
- Teacher-led in-person instruction at school of enrollment
- MUSD academic standards, instruction, assessment, curriculum resources
- Comprehensive MUSD curriculum with availability of classes
- Social-emotional support and counseling services
- Accommodations and support services provided (Special Education, English Language Development, Gifted)
- Physical Education, Music, and other electives
- Chromebook provided by MUSD
- Enhanced disinfecting and safety protocols
As the finer details of this learning model develop, with a focus on school connectedness and high-quality instruction, this page will be updated and the District will share information with families.