Welcome to the Marana Unified School District. We are pleased that you are enrolling in our award-winning school district. If you are not already familiar with MUSD, please visit our Welcome Page to learn about our comprehensive academics, appropriately certified educators, fine arts, athletics and more!
NEW Student Registration For the 2019-2020 School Year! Easy, Fast, Online! Complete online new student registration for the 2019-2020 school year now.
In order to expedite the registration process, we request the following information be provided at the time of registration:
- Immunization records. You must have current proof of immunizations before your student can register. (Arizona State Law) Immunization Information
- Birth Certificate - original or certified copy of birth certificate.
- Two proofs of residency. (examples: lease, mortgage, any utility bill that proves residency at that address)
- Copy of report card or current grades.
- Your student must be 5 years old prior to September 1* to register for kindergarten.
*Exception may apply: contact the school principal to discuss.
- Official notice of withdrawal. If you are coming from a school in Arizona you must officially withdraw from that school and obtain a withdraw notice before enrolling at your new school.
- Is your student currently under suspension or expulsion from another school? _____ yes _____ no
- Is your student currently in any Special Education Program? _____ yes _____ no
If you answered yes you must have a current IEP, contact the school of attendance before any schedule can be created.
- Has your student ever received extra help in math or reading? _____ yes _____ no
(i.e., Title Math, Remedial Reading, etc.)
Additional Information Needed
Forms required at enrollment are provided at the enrolling school.
- Enrollment Form (Available in both English & Spanish)
- Home Language Survey (Available in both English & Spanish)
- Student Status Questionnaire (Available in both English & Spanish
- Arizona Residency Guidelines and Forms
- Internet Website & Social Media Channels Release
- Media Release
- Use of Technology
- Health Information
Other forms may be required to be filled out at the school site.