Preschool Program (3 year olds) & Pre-K Program (4 year olds)
Marana Preschool ...Where Your Child’s Education Begins.
Affordable full & half-day sessions
Safe, nurturing, and fun!
Early Childhood Education (ECE) Centers are tuition funded and licensed early learning facilities available for three year old children (preschool at the Early Learning and Resource Center and Estes Elementary School) and four-year-old children (Pre-K at multiple locations listed below) the year prior to entering kindergarten. Children participate in small/large group activities as well as enrichment learning activities that promote development in the arts and large motor skills. The Arizona Early Learning Standards are followed to prepare children for kindergarten.
- Licensed by AZ Dept. of Health Services
- AZ Dept. of Economic Security Approved
- AZ Early Childhood Learning Standards
- Age-Appropriate Engaging Activities
- Cognitive, Social, Emotional, and Developmentally Appropriate
- Nutritious snacks provided/Lunch available for purchase
- Partners with Quality First program
Multiple Locations within MUSD
- Coyote Trail Elementary School (Pre-K)
- Dove Mountain CSTEM K-8 School (Pre-K)
- Early Learning and Resource Center at 7651 N Oldfather Rd. (Preschool and Pre-K)
- Estes Elementary School (Preschool and Pre-K)
- Gladden Farms Elementary School (Pre-K)
- Picture Rocks Elementary School (Pre-K)
- Quail Run Elementary School (Pre-K)
- Rattlesnake Ridge Elementary School (Pre-K)
- Roadrunner Elementary School (Pre-K)
All Early Childhood Education Centers follow the MUSD school year calendar; therefore, the program is closed when MUSD schools are closed.
- $148 weekly (Full Day)
- $80 weekly (Half Day)
- Non-Refundable annual registration/material fee: $100.00
- 7:30am – 2:00PM
- 8:00am – 2:35pm Dove Mountain CSTEM K-8 only
- 7:30am – 11:30am
- 8:00am – 12:00pm Dove Mountain CSTEM K-8 only