Our Flexible Summer option is for students who wish to advance their learning over the summer and get ahead in their coursework. All courses are offered (English, Math, Science, Social Studies and Electives) and students can work at their own pace wherever they have internet access. Students who enroll in these courses should expect the same level of challenge and academic rigor as the classroom learning environment.
- Students will be enrolled in one course at a time, but may complete as many courses as they wish over the summer.
- Students who do not complete their coursework by end of the suggested enrollment period may request an extension if they have 80% of the course completed.
- Students must complete 20% of their coursework in the first 29 days of enrollment or they will be dropped for insufficient progress. Students must also regularly login into the program and may be dropped after 2 weeks of inactivity.
- Eligibility for free tuition is determined by your current school years enrollment. Most MUSD students are eligible for free tuition; other students may inquire for more information.
- Session Dates: Classes start 5/25/2021 with a suggested end date of 7/30/2021
- Registration end date: 6/15/2021
- Early Start: Contact your home school for information about an early start (prior to 5/1/2021).
Prior to contacting Summer Success please read the Frequently Asked Questions* Page
*Includes Chromebook information.