The MUSD Parent Partnership is hosting a toiletry drive to benefit the MUSD Family Resource Center (FRC). The FRC serves MUSD families, providing a variety of health, social, community and educational services and resources.
During March, April, and May, the Parent Partnership is collecting the following items:
- Bar soap
- Body wash and gel
- Body lotion
Donations will be collected in boxes located in the front office at the following schools:
- Ironwood Elementary School: March 24- April 4
- Twin Peaks K-8 School: March 29 – April 9
- Butterfield Elementary School: March 29 – April 11
- Coyote Trail Elementary School: April 1 – 15
- Marana Middle School: April 5 – 16
- Quail Run Elementary School: April 15 – 30
- Dove Mountain CSTEM School: May 3 – 14
- Rattlesnake Ridge Elementary School: May 3 – 14
A special thanks to the MUSD Parent Partnership for facilitating this toiletry drive!
The MUSD Parent Partnership is a community group comprised of parent representatives from every MUSD campus dedicated to working with District Leadership to ensure the continued success of all MUSD students. For more information please email the Parent Partnership.